maandag 11 februari 2013

Final look

So I was busy doing the dynamic thingy, that was soooo irritating, c4d has not one nice workflow for this so I found one myself and that works kinda but will only get me so far as the first problem will appear.
I used hair dynamics and spline wrapped a model of the balls en strings to it.
This is the short version, a lot of settings etc, not worth mentioning, helllll!

But I am really happy with the look of my character, it took a lot of time but hey I got time.
Soooo this is her, done!
Probably there will be some minor tweaks but that is normal.
Next up will be the tedious task of cleaning up and start rigging, ow I hate rigging.

1 opmerking:

  1. Really cool work.. Wil start following your blog..

    Peace,
    Rich_Art. ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen