donderdag 3 augustus 2017

wait for it

Hey there, again it has been a while since I posted anything on here. Well I haven't been sleeping for sure so what happened in the meantime..
I am working through the shots that need more love animation wise so that will take like another year I guess... but I am working on it.
But another thing I also have been working on besides freelancing like a mtfrfckr last 3 months is another short.
This short movie is a traditional short so are about to start filming it next week. It will encompass 3 days of shooting and the story is about the relationship of a boy and an older man in the not so far future. The world has changed but they did not and are in constant danger of being found.
I will post some more about that when I am finishing the film.

But now I have vacation and I will spend a lot of time on the short, I will try to squeeze in some wktb time cuz I want to finish this fucker asap. But that aint gonna happen so be patient with me.
What I fount out about myself last year is that I really really like telling stories and that this is something I like to pursue in the future. So I want to get this wktb short out of the way cuz I have some great ideas that can't be done now.

Strugglin aaah, but its a good struggle!

I'll keep y'all posted.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten