maandag 29 januari 2018

second image

Well I am getting shit done!
I have textured all things in Timmy's room with some triplanar/cubic mapping, nothing to fancy.
Love octane dirt tho.

I ran into a problem with octane, it would render my scene in the preview window but not to the picture viewer, I had struggled several hours with that so I was desperate and contacted Aoktar but that didn't help much more so I had to figure it out. I found out eventually that since my scene was 1600frames long octane had to calculate all the frames before those which I wanted to render.
The render I was making was around frame 1500 so the trick was...put the time slider to the part you want to render and that's it...
Big whoop.
The render below is almost the final render, I previewed the scene in 1024 and have some things to correct before doing that HD thing.

Check it out!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten