dinsdag 25 maart 2014

anamatic_v3

I made it through last weekend, after pushing myself not to watch stupid yet awesome youtube vids.
The first complete version of the anamatic is done.
That is step 1 in a thousand but hey another step closer.
It was hard to find nice ways to tell the story and I am certain this will not be the last version.
Next weekend I will add music to make an atmosphere and start to delete and add shots/time/awesome camera moves etc.
So that will be fun, I am glad to have a rough sketch and now be able to view it as a whole.

After that when I think the idea comes across I will view it with some other people to get their opinion and do absolutely nothing with that:D
Noooo, it will be good to get some perspective.

Aight, closing up, see ya.

Nick

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten